Because I'm so far behind, I keep putting off doing this entry. So I'm going to do a lightning picture round to catch up!
A rare, rare napping moment. I had to get pictorial evidence.
Claire's been doing really well at riding again.
Luckily it's been nice enough to ride outside lately - she enjoys that so much more!
Since Ryan and I have both been working on the computers in the basement during the evenings lately, Madeline's learned that she can sneak around upstairs without us hearing. We've found her tucked into our bed a few times when we come up. :)
Here's Claire and her class performing for an assembly at school. :)
I was very spoiled for Mother's Day.
I attended a special "Muffins with Mom" day at preschool. The kids made juice and muffins and served them to us. Then they sang some very cute songs and presented us with a gift - a hand-painted picture frame with a family photo! Claire also made me a beautiful flower present at school.
Oh Mother's Day proper, I awoke to a delicious French toast breakfast. I got a new yoga mat complete with a carrier, my favourite Satsuma body butter and tickets to Wicked! We got to spend time with our mothers/grandmas in Wetaskiwin as well. It was a very good day.
Grandpa Layton has the same special touch with Claire as Ryan.
The moment they cuddle, both fall asleep. :)
:)
Ryan and his mom. :)
Me and my crazy chicklets.
Ryan got his bike all fixed up and washed, even donning a new jacket to make early morning rides a warm possibility. Then his bike was vandalized while he was at work! Someone tried to cut through the clutch cable, apparently for kicks? Luckily he's become somewhat of a guru and repaired it himself. :)
She LOVED this!
Some big news - we finally got Claire's wheelchair lift installed! After Trevor helped us build a deck last year, and Uncle Travis did all the electrical work, and we waited 8 months for funding, it's done! What a help and what a relief! We call it Claire's Elevator. :)
The empty spot.
1 comment:
I'm glad that you finally got the funding for a lift. It's too bad that those things take such a long time!
Cute pictures as always!
Post a Comment