This seems like a strange day to start a blog - it's not New Year's Day, it's not part of a resolution, it wasn't based on a dare - I just had the urge to start one and here it is. We'll start with introductions - Ryan is teaching grade 5 French Immersion in Sherwood Park and working on report cards right now. He recently started up his World of Warcraft life to go along with Xbox stuff and still finds time to help around the house and spoil his girls. Jacky (a.k.a. Me) will probably be doing 99.9% of these blog entries so I will try not to bore whoever checks it out. I am a mom and I help look after our apartment building, which we manage. I attempt to scrapbook although I am nearly a year behind and I love being with Claire and Madeline everyday. I can't wait for spring when we can spend our days outside! Claire is almost three and she's a happy, wonderful little girl. She was born with some disabilities (which we still don't have an explanation or diagnosis for!) so we are learning how to help her and encourage her in what she enjoys doing. Madeline is almost 1 year old and is a ball of trouble! She always has to be active and loves to give everyone kisses (which are actually more like head bunts - but you get the point). That's our little family in a nutshell!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Hello!
This seems like a strange day to start a blog - it's not New Year's Day, it's not part of a resolution, it wasn't based on a dare - I just had the urge to start one and here it is. We'll start with introductions - Ryan is teaching grade 5 French Immersion in Sherwood Park and working on report cards right now. He recently started up his World of Warcraft life to go along with Xbox stuff and still finds time to help around the house and spoil his girls. Jacky (a.k.a. Me) will probably be doing 99.9% of these blog entries so I will try not to bore whoever checks it out. I am a mom and I help look after our apartment building, which we manage. I attempt to scrapbook although I am nearly a year behind and I love being with Claire and Madeline everyday. I can't wait for spring when we can spend our days outside! Claire is almost three and she's a happy, wonderful little girl. She was born with some disabilities (which we still don't have an explanation or diagnosis for!) so we are learning how to help her and encourage her in what she enjoys doing. Madeline is almost 1 year old and is a ball of trouble! She always has to be active and loves to give everyone kisses (which are actually more like head bunts - but you get the point). That's our little family in a nutshell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Jacky! love the blog, glad you came over to the dark side! It's fun to keep in touch this way! Hope you don't mind, but I added your address onto my favorites! Check out ours if you want to.
Jacky!!!! I am so greatful you started this blog! so good to hear how the family is doing! I still have that photo book you made me handy and look at it especially on those stressful days...which tends to be alot with busy school! I am dating a boy named Rob and can't wait for you guys to maybe meet him one day! So glad claire is doing well and madeline is so cute giving kisses...or should i say head bunts..hahaha so cute! well, give everyone a big hug and kiss! sure love you guys luv olivia xoxoxoxoxo
So glad you started a blog! I promise to check it often:)
YAY! Yet another interesting thing to do while I procrastinate cleaning, laundry, walking the dog etc. I look forward to reading all about your amazing little girls Jacky!
Hi Jacky! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Your girls have grown so much! They are adorable.
i'm so excited you starta blog! i love reading blogs!! becareful to not get too addicted!
Ryan plays X-Box and plays World of Warcraft?!? Sounds like he needs to be spending his time with some better friends. Those silly games will rot his mind.
Post a Comment